Individual psychotherapy and family psychotherapy sessions with Jennifer usually last 50 minutes. The sessions are scheduled on an ongoing basis, as needed, and/or as mutually determined. She is also equipped to conduct therapy via Skype, providing continuity of care while clients or therapist are away.
Common Goals of Psychotherapy:
- Shedding light on the underlying causes that sustain unhealthy behaviors
- Increasing self esteem
- Deepening understanding of oneself in relationships
- Increasing healthy and effective communication
- Decreasing unwanted symptoms
- Elevating mood
- Decreasing negative self-talk and balance thinking
- Helping heal from loss, abuse or trauma.
If you are suffering from depression, anxiety, addiction, eating disorders, relationship issues, body image issues or parenting struggles, I can help. Together, we can make changes you are looking for.